Pacific CL360 Max D5
Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit
Thermaltake Pacific CL360 Max D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit is designed for users who like an efficient and premium-quality combo kit that is ready to be controlled by TT RGB Plus software and also support Razer Chroma. Furthermore, all TT RGB PLUS products can work with Amazon Alexa Voice Service. The kit includes three Riing Duo 12 RGB Radiator Fans, a Pacific W5 ARGB CPU Water Block, Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Pump/Reservoir Combo, Pacific CL360 Radiator, A bottle of T1000 Coolant Pure Clear, six C-Pro G14 PETG 16mm OD Compressions, eight V-Tubler PETG Tubes, an ARGB LED controller, and other accessories.
The copper based Pacific W5 CPU Water Block features anti-corrosive nickel plating, high-quality PMMA cover, and central inlet design for extreme cooling performance. The water block has a built-in water temperature sensor to deliver the real-time coolant temperature that flows through the CPU water block for security. W5 is not only equipped with top-notch inner components but also has a gorgeous RGB appearance. The water block features 16.8 million colors LED supported by TT RGB Plus Software, Amazon Alexa Voice Service and Razer Synapse 3 (Razer Chroma). In addition, Pacific W5 CPU Water Block is designed with universal mounting mechanism that fits with most G1/4 fittings and offers error-free as well as no-tools installation.
The Thermaltake Riing Duo 12 RGB Radiator Fan has two individual addressable 16.8 million RGB colors LED rings with 18 patented LEDs in total and supports TT RGB PLUS software, Amazon Alexa Voice Service, and Razer Chroma software. The 120mm high-static pressure fan is PWM controlled and features long-life hydraulic bearing and compression fan blade design, delivering remarkable cooling performance without sacrificing quiet operation.
The Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator is a high-performance 360mm copper radiator with high-density copper fin design, brass tank and a software-controllable 16.8 million colors LED strip. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting, flow set-up and compatible with TT RGB Plus software, the Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator cools your system with RGB style.
Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Reservoir/Pump Combo is a high-quality 300ml reservoir with an integrated D5 pump and a software-controlled 16.8 million colors LED cap. Made of POM and PMMA materials, this unit can sustain the maximum pressure up to 99 PSI, and achieve maximum discharge up to 1135L/hr that offer exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. With multiple mounting options, the Pacific PR22-D5 Plus is the right choice for PC enthusiasts, making your system a showcase for all to see!
Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Series is designed with TT latest formula to be used as anti-corrosion protection fluid and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling. With transparent colors, T1000 allows users to create unique colors by adding TT Premium concentrate. The new formula provides T1000 Coolant Series with color stability and low viscosity that enables effective flow. Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Series encourages users to create your own colors for your system!
Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD Compression Fitting – BlackFeaturing chrome plating, the compression fitting comes with special four rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for ultimate loop management. six compression fittings are included in the kit. Learn More
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – BlackFinished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolve-able design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. 2 adapter fittings are included in the kit. Learn More
V-Tubler PETG Tube 5/8” (16mm) OD 500mm (8 Pack)Manufactured from premium PETG, the rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end. Learn More
The best cooling only fits the best PC. Thermaltake developed ultimate products which bring the delicate outlook and superior cooling performance to your PC.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions ( mm )||551 (L) x 231 (W) x 214 (H)|
|Components Dimensions||Pump & Reservoir: 94.1 (L) x 87.4 (W) x 309.7 (H) mm
Copper Radiator : 64 (H) x 132 (W) x 405 (L) mm
|Tube Dimensions||OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm , L : 500mm|
|Fan Specs||PWM 500~1500 RPM|
|Coolant||T1000 Coolant Pure Clear|
|Kit Contents||CPU Water Block
- Pacific Pacific W5 x1
- Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Pump/Reservoir Combo x1
- Pacific CL360 Plus Radiator 64 (H) x 129 (W) x 402.5 (L) mm x1
- Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression – Black x8
- Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter - Black x2
-Riing Duo 12 RGB Radiator Fan x3
- Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Pure Clear x1
- V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm OD 500mm x 8
- Silicone Insert 900mm Tt Premium Edition x1
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
- Refill bottle x1
- File Name
- 상세 설명
- Release Date